Lubuntu daily /nvidia 331 / chrome

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 17:14:48 UTC 2014

Hi Norbert and Rafael,

One of the latest daily updates/upgrades of Lubuntu Trusty broke Firefox
for me. I have no proprietary drivers, but can switch between the
default kernel and an experimental non-pae kernel. This problem is
independent of the kernel (happens when booted with either of them).

I installed Midori and can browse the internet, so it is not the network
system, I think it is caused by the Firefox software or some library
used by it.

Best regards
Nio