Evince alternative

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 20 17:14:28 UTC 2014

In fact, I already fixed this annoying bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/1256560).
This happened due to a change in GTK3 libraries (surprising me, I must
admit) and I repaired this. I don't know why you get this bug in
Saucy. Maybe you should add our daily ppa to get rid of that
(ppa:lubuntu-art/daily).

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team