Evince alternative

Kris Van Bruwaene krvbr at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 10:16:29 UTC 2014

Thank you guys for all these tips. Eric Bradshaw's tweak managed to make the menus readable again, but still the traditional textual menus (upper left: File/Edit/View...) are replaced by two unlabeled buttons upper right, quite different from all other applications. So I decided to turn to Atril (as a fork probably 99% equal to evince anyway). Removing Lubuntu-desktop proved harmless, at least for now...