How to install lubuntu to USB

Tue Feb 4 18:46:12 UTC 2014

Leszek:

Thank you very much for this detailed information.  It is very
preferable to my "trial-and-error" methodology on bootable USB drives
I've used up to now.

Your e-mail has been put in my "Info-Gems" folder, to be used the next
time I need to create a bootable USB (probably after the 14.04 release).

- Aere