How to install lubuntu to USB

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:21:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure if you want to make a 'regular installed system' in your
USB drive, or if you want to make a 'live' or 'persistent live' USB
system. Anyway, I'll add [to Ali's link] another link which describes
and links to several methods and tools.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick

Best regards
Nio