My pseudo Presentation Mode

sd superduper3000 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 21 07:51:44 UTC 2014

As they write in the bug using xscreensaver is a workaround. I have at
~/.config/lxsession/Lubuntu/autostart

@xscreensaver -no-splash
@xfce4-power-manager

My other settings:

xfce

http://s8.postimg.org/77s30nh4l/sc1.png

xscreensaver

http://s30.postimg.org/orhazyztt/sc2.png

I think Light Locker can achive same, you have to make sure it is
started at login with correct settings too:

http://s9.postimg.org/qv43933rj/sc3.png

Some of these overwrite each other settings, so make sure you set same
settings in all of them as shown in the screen-shots above. Only then it
works.

Hope this helps.