How to set to auto login

Boris Reinhard reinhard.boris at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:11:35 UTC 2014

Morning Marc,

currently I'm at work so no time for a full-fledged response but as I just
noticed your message, first thing that comes to mind and no offense
intended, food for thought:

Auto-login I believe is the wrong setup for students and teachers and a bad
lesson/ impression to take away from anything around IT/ tech, teaching and
getting used to comfort instead of responsible and proper security and
basic understanding of account management as it has become much clearer the
last few years is a really bad idea and it's an important topic with much
more to learn here for anyone involved exactly how the technician set it up
(following best practices).

grüße
boris