output 'mount'

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 01:12:58 UTC 2014

I guess this recovery option has no automount... So, what you need to do is
to mount your USB stick...

So, the first thing is to know what device it is, you can do this with the
command:* ls -la /dev/sd**

You can run this command before and after you plug the USB stick, because
your HD or SSD will also be listed...

After knowing your device, let say, */dev/sdb*, you need to mount it. To do
so, you need to know the file system type... Do you know it? If not, you
can see with the command: *cfdisk /dev/sdb*

So, the third thing to do, is to create a folder to mount your drive. You
can do: *mkdir /media/usbdrive*

After this, you can mount just like so: *mount /dev/sdb /media/usbdrive*

Ok, this is it. Now the only thing to do, is to copy the log file... But
you can also list the content of your USB drive to check if is working ok:
*ls /media/usbdrive*