Can't boot after an update

German gentgerman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:24:32 UTC 2014

Hi Israel. The links you were providing me dealing with removing catalyst drivers and last message on the terminal during the boot is 'virtual Ethernet', so I guess problem with VMware. I just tried to make a log file, but failed.
Dmesg > ~/dmesg.log
Bash: /root/dmesg.log: read-only file system
How do I write to the file system? I am also not sure how to transfer the log file to my tablet if I am able to generate the file. All ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks