Color management

Alejandro Lieber dos at lieber.com.ar
Sun Dec 7 10:46:32 UTC 2014

On 12/06/2014 11:17 PM, Star Man wrote:
> Hello; I'm on Lubuntu 14.04 and would like to ask about Color
> Management, because I need to assign a color profile to my display,
> but can't find how. I remember on Ubuntu it was located in the
> configurations panel.
> Thank you!
Probably the program xgamma could help you.

I use it, but cannot remember if it came originally with Lubuntu.

a)- In the command line type:

xgamma -gamma 1.2 1.1 .9 (each number adjusts each color intensity)

it changes colors immediately and will stay set in the next sessions

b)- You can also add in /etc/x11/xorg.conf

gamma 1.2 1.1 1.2

Alejandro Lieber
Rosario Argentina