How old is your computer?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Thu Dec 4 17:36:33 UTC 2014

I have a donated win98 server machine running lubuntu 14.04 at the local
youth centre. Not the fastest machine in the world, but can handle f/fox
okay. I was thinking it would need xombrero. For old desktops / laptops,
there is a very cheap usb WiFi device (about 10 GBP) that is plug and play,
they ship anywhere in the world, as they come directly from China.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw