Lubuntu : One month later

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 02:32:40 UTC 2014

On 12/03/2014 07:49 PM, Aere Greenway wrote:
> On 12/03/2014 03:21 PM, Israel wrote:
>> I always keep the family computer on LTS.
>> And from 12.04 to 14.04 was easy.  But of course it is intel everything,
>> so it is very good hardware for Linux:)
>> But I do not know how I upgraded... I usually use an ISO.
>> It would be worth testing this further!
> Israel & all:
>
> When support of 12.04 is ended, I will test this in the other Ubuntu
> variants (but not Lubuntu, since there is not an official Lubuntu
> 12.04 LTS system).

Aere & all,
 This will be a good issue to look into as Lubuntu now has an LTS, so
moving forward Lubuntu users could (potentially) migrate from LTS to LTS.
It might be worth installing Lubuntu 12.04 and upgrading to 14.04 just
to see the effects (does it work?)
I did try this on a PowerPC, but of course 14.04 has PPC issues, so the
upgrade did not go well....

--
Regards