PCManFm and Keyring

Andrew Diamond adiamond1978 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:44:35 UTC 2014

I connected via FTP to my home server in PCManFM and created a Bookmark.
 When I connected, it asked me to confirm the keyring password, or set it,
and that's what I did.  Whenever I click the bookmark to my private server
now, I get asked to re-enter the keyring password and the FTP password,
even though when I last connected to the FTP server I checked off "Remember
my username and password forever.".  So now, there are two steps to connect
instead of zero.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?