Email visible to all

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:07:04 UTC 2014

Spam will come, whatever you do to avoid, it is impossible to not receive
"unwanted" messages. Specially if you have a old email account. You need to
spread your address in order to use, you can't trust all websites you
register will keep your address 100% "safe".

You have a gmail account, just set up some filters if spam starts to
bother...