Which themes do you use?

Wed Aug 20 17:32:36 UTC 2014

On 08/20/2014 02:02 AM, Juraj Fiala wrote:
> Which GTK/Openbox/icon themes do you use?
> Been looking around for some new look for my desktop, but I wasn't
> really succesful with Lubuntu ready themes.

Juraj:

I'm currently using (in the "Widgets" tab) Adwaita, though I used to
prefer Clearlooks or Crux, but they have (to me) a darker, more 'dreary'
look now.

Have my own different color preferences, but the only solution to the
bug preventing custom colors, needs to be applied every time you boot
(or possibly even sign-in), so I just put-up-with the drab system defaults.

In the "Window Border" tab, I like Clearlooks-3.4, or possibly
Clearlooks-Olive.

In the "Icon Theme" tab, I use Lubuntu.

That being said, my preferences tend to be different from most other
people's.

--
Sincerely,
Aere