Which themes do you use?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:21:07 UTC 2014

On 08/20/2014 03:02 AM, Juraj Fiala wrote:
> Which GTK/Openbox/icon themes do you use?
> Been looking around for some new look for my desktop, but I wasn't
> really succesful with Lubuntu ready themes.

Hi,
I use Numix Circle & Numix GTK themes in JWM, but I usually use the dark
Lubuntu theme with Lubuntu, and the Box icons... I am really partial to
Rafael's Thunderbird icon, it is amazing.
I'm sure Numix would look fine with any dark theme, in Lubuntu.
Moka is another really nice looking icon set as well.

--
Regards