problem with minimize

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:02:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
I would try to use the default configuration file and see if the problem
persists.
This will give us a better idea of where to start looking.
It could be some small change somewhere has effected this.
I know there have been some changes (in non lubuntu specific things)
that have caused other oddities (gtk themes and manual color changing
for example).
So if the default configuration file shows the same behavior, then it
must be some other application or configuration showing this error.

--
Regards