getting lubuntu CD

Rusty Shakelford R.Shakelford at GMX.com
Fri Aug 15 15:26:33 UTC 2014

I install a different Linux version about every 3-4 days. I want to see them all.
My favorite method is to use a flash drive. I use a small program called UNetbootin  http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/
to burn a bootable ISO file to the flash drive.
The ISO file I get from various locations such as torrent website, linux website etc..
I have used this method to install Linux on 17 other computers for various friends and family members as well .
It has always worked good for me without any issues.

Good Luck

--
Rusty Shakelford <R.Shakelford at GMX.com>