nm-applet missing from task-bar problem on 14.04.1

Iaups Aromaz ialsousepropietarysoftware at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:15:52 UTC 2014

Hi.

In my computer it was solved by entering "default applications for
LXSession", autostart tab and there choosing "no" at "Disable autostarted
applications?" setting. I logged out and logged in and there was the
network icon, which was an enable autostarted application.

I recommend you to try so before a fresh install.