Please update the Lubuntu wiki pages from 14.04 LTS to 14.04.1

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Sat Aug 2 14:59:30 UTC 2014

Hopefully all the Alternate Images now also point to the point release.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Alternate_ISO

As a further note, the wiki team, like all teams is small in number of
active members. If you're interested in helping out on any of the teams
please head over to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved It is
the volunteers on these teams that make lubuntu 'happen'.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw