Please update the Lubuntu wiki pages from 14.04 LTS to 14.04.1

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:32:56 UTC 2014

Dear fellow Lubuntu users,

Phill and I have been walking through the labyrinth of the Ubuntu cd images

cdimage.ubuntu.com

and we got lost a couple of times before we found the right way.

Phill has edited the links of the blue and grey buttons, "PC 32bit" "PC
64bit" "Mac 64bit" "PowerPC, so that they will bring us directly to the
first point release of the first long time support version of Lubuntu,
14.04.1 LTS.

Thank you Phill :-)

Best regards
Nio

Phill Whiteside skrev:

The links on both GetLubuntu [1] and Alternate [2] have been updated.

Regards,

Phill.
1, https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu
2. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Alternate_ISO