14.04.1 Openbox configuration manager crash

brendanperrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 02:06:11 UTC 2014

I think the bug number that describes this is https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/obconf/+bug/1272834 I have this happen to me to and this also has a utopic tag so I think it affects utopic as well. If you have a usb or ps/2 mouse the middle mouse button on the desktop will let you add new desktop. Or you could open obconf normally.

--
brendanperrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>