Geany under Lubuntu 14.10

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 1 16:14:30 UTC 2014

Hello, Wilbert.

This is an error from Lubuntu default theme, because of some Nautilus
missing dependencies that are already fixed. It's not important at all, and
you may continue using your system normally. In fact, sometimes, we put
"fake" or ghost images to cheat the theme engines on our purposes.

Anyway, if you launch often from the terminal and want to get rid off these
messages, you should use the new Lubuntu theme version (downloading or
adding a PPA). More info here:

http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/p/artwork.html

Thanks for your kind words.

--