Shutting Down WOWLubuntu Project

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Wed Apr 30 21:57:13 UTC 2014

Hello Lubuntu Community,

I'm sorry to announce that I have to shutdown WOWLubuntu Project once
and for all due to lack of interaction and no response from your side to
my two emails

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2014-April/007207.html
and
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2014-April/007262.html

I'm no longer subscribed to your other mailing lists, I'm just
subscribed to this one. That said, I'm not yet sure what is going on
with your Marketing and Communications Sub-Team?

I'll hold my horses a bit :)
It's already 9 days and I have waited for extra 48hours but waiting a
bit more will not kill me so I'm okay :)

Kindly show more interest to this email. Failure to reply means you're
100% not interested and therefore, WOWLubuntu will be off.

Many thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad