Mute shortcut problem...

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:18:27 UTC 2014

Hello guys! I found that this bug is language related/dependent. I
installed an pure english system and I got no problems with this shortcut.
After some tests I installed Portuguese language package, and now, shortcut
is buggy again...

I have no idea why those things are related... I will fill a bug report and
post here the link ASAP, so this way you can click "affects me"...