lubuntu 14.04 ppc - graphics problem

Sat Apr 26 15:46:54 UTC 2014

On 04/26/2014 12:55 AM, farinet at arcor.de wrote:
> Moreover, during the boot, i noticed there is a problem with the
> broadcom driver but i couldn't read the msg exactly. In any case
> something like: kernel modules for broadcom legacy ar missing.
There are three packages in the repository I know of that might be useful.

In my limited experience, the "firmware-b43-installer" is probably all
you need.

However, you might need "firmware-b43legacy-installer" in place of it.

Also, there may be cases where the "b43-fwcutter" package might be useful.