bootable usb-stick forPB G4 17" ?

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:07:09 UTC 2014

I guess here you will find several options...

*https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick>*

I do have an 32gb ext3 pendrive with about 12 iso files that boots nice! I
installed grub2 on my drive, just like you do on a hard disc, than you
change grub.conf as you need pointing to an iso file... Here is an exemplo
of Lubuntu 14.04:

menuentry 'Lubuntu 14.04 amd64' {
set isofile="/iso/lubuntu-14.04-desktop-amd64.iso"
loopback loop $isofile
 linux (loop)/casper/vmlinuz.efi boot=casper iso-scan/filename=$isofile
liveimg noprompt noeject quiet splash --
initrd (loop)/casper/initrd.lz
}

File on:* /boot/grub/grub.cfg*
Iso files on: */iso/*

You can change at will. You can also chainload it to grub4dos. I have
several others examples, I can post if you are interested!