Mute shortcut problem...

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 00:52:47 UTC 2014

Using three action inside the keybind tag I could reproduce the same effect
a bash script can do. I prefer this way cause I don't need to worry about
an aditional file...

    <keybind key="XF86AudioMute">
      *<action name="Execute">*
        <command>amixer -c 1 -q sset Master toggle</command>
      </action>
     *<action name="Execute">*
 <command>amixer -c 1 -q sset Speaker unmute</command>
     </action>
    *<action name="Execute">*
<command>amixer -c 1 -q sset Headphone unmute</command>
      </action>
    </keybind>