cd wallet

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 25 18:00:04 UTC 2014

Dear people:

As you may know Canonical has released another wallet for Ubuntu 14.04
Trusty Tahr [1], as it is an LTS version it may deserve that. So we have
one too. And you all know me, I'm so "Canonicalized" I only publish what
Canonical does, for our flavour Lubuntu.

You can download the Lubuntu wallet at [2]. It includes a normal CD / DVD
cover, a disc imprint and a Lightscribe version, both with and without hole
(thanks for that advice) with, of course, source SVG included.

I hope you like it.Hugs to everyone!

​[1] http://shop.canonical.com/index.php?cPath=17
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing#CD_wallet​

--