Mute shortcut problem...

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:53:49 UTC 2014

To see the controls of your audio card you can use *alsamixer*. Just call
it on *lxterminal* and select the one you might want to test with F6 key...
On the F6 "selection window" you will see an ID for each audio card
followed by it's description...

On another lxterminal window you can try those commands and test it out, to
see how does it change on alsamixer view!