Mute shortcut problem...

farinet at arcor.de farinet at arcor.de
Fri Apr 25 11:34:41 UTC 2014

Am 25.04.2014 10:34, schrieb lubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com:
> Now I made it (last message, I promis)
>
> My entry on lubuntu-rc.xml:
>
>     <keybind key="XF86AudioMute">
>       <action name="Execute">
>         <command>amixer -c 1 -q sset Master toggle</command>
>       </action>
>      <action name="Execute">
> <command>amixer -c 1 -q sset Speaker unmute</command>
>      </action>
>     <action name="Execute">
> <command>amixer -c 1 -q sset Headphone unmute</command>
>       </action>
>     </keybind>
>

> "-c 1" is to select a diferent audio card, so I guess most people won't
> need it. I suppose the standard is "-c 0"

Unfortunately, this does not work for me. I tried with and without -c 1
respectively 0 (which would be, i presume the control of the hdmi
output). Anyway, i'm somewhat confused, because in my lubuntu-rc.xml i
find the volume keybindings twice. Consciously, i did not touch this
file til now.

Where will i find the default lubuntu-rc.xml - to start from that
eventually?

TIA