Lubuntu Software Center is far too small

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:48:43 UTC 2014

I installed from the alternate CD.
Lubuntu Software Center / Other Software/ Independent was enabled
(and shouldnt be)

Ubuntu Software / Downloadable from the internet
the first 4 are enabled Canonical supported, canonical maintained etc
but still I cant find Gimp.

Updates arent happening either.

http://www.hlug.org.uk/lubuntu-14-04-lts/

[george]