Fwd: Re: Lunbutu 14.04

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:37:14 UTC 2014

Hi,
_Please reply to the whole list_, so others can read your post and help
as well.
I have an older PowerPC machine with a similar graphics card.  I have
been planning to test out Lubuntu on it soon... but from what I remember
the last time I tried it, was that
Ubuntu had some difficulty playing well with it.  I ended up trying to
install Debian, and it worked correctly, so there is a way to get
everything to work... I am not entirely sure what it is yet.  I will
test out my machine (and also find out exactly what card it uses) soon.