Networking with Lubuntu

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Thu Apr 24 10:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I know Julien is not yet ready [1] but one of the headache and pain
Lubuntu has is:

And all the other networking issues with Lubuntu.

These issues have been around for a long time that a serious action must
be taken IMHO :)

Not to mention, the pain that you do need to enter your password
everytime you want to connect to a Wifi network or edit something.

Let me know if you guys need more information. Because of these issues,
I'm trying to avoid Lubuntu and install Xubuntu or Ubuntu GNOME for the
people I'm converting in real life [2].

Thank you!

P.S.
Yes, we have talked about that many times before but nothing happened,
that is why I'm sending, yet again :)

[1] - https://twitter.com/gilir/status/459070828161040384
[2] -
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-report-project-convert-my.html