Update on 14.04

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Tue Apr 22 03:48:05 UTC 2014

thanks... I know Julien is looking forward to a nightmare, but real life
happens first and fior his new job thet did allow him to stick around for
release day.... Now, go have a serious consider... in your job applications
 - would you tell them that you could not the job untill the 14.04 was out
to a prospective employer?

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw