Update on 14.04

Tue Apr 22 03:17:06 UTC 2014

Phill:

Since we must use gdebi to install packages not in the repository
(Lubuntu Software Center will not perform that function), the bug in it
where it fails to install dependencies is probably important.

Here is the bug (my bug report was a duplicate of this one):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1309387

By the way, I have now tested (successfully) an upgrade from 13.10 to
14.04.

- Aere