Lubuntu 14.04 LTS

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:08:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

I agree, that Lubuntu 14.04 LTS is a good release where many things have
been improved compared to the previous releases - a big thank you to the
developers :-)

-o-

Concerning the nm-applet, there is a bug report at Launchpad

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/1308348

The bug is assigned to Julien Lavergne, and we are looking forward to a
solution.

There is a temporary fix in that bug report (comment # 5)

Best regards
Nio