Lubuntu 14.04 LTS

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Thu Apr 17 22:03:10 UTC 2014

No,

they did not to forget to update anything. Once again the kiddies ( aka so
called news sites who want to be first) decided to say 'ubuntu 14.04 is
released' and then point everyone to the the build server. I does really
piss me off when they attack the build server and delay the time it takes
to mirror stuff to the servers around the world that provide the service.
Their attack on the build server delayed lubuntu by over one over hour and
other teams by even more.

They are a menence and if it was my call, they would be prosecuted for mis
use of a computer... the build computer is that.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw