Lubuntu 14.04 LTS

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Thu Apr 17 20:34:03 UTC 2014

On 04/18/2014 12:31 AM, Aere Greenway wrote:
> On 04/17/2014 02:23 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
>>> Thanks.  I obtained it, but I cannot check the MD5SUM, because on
>>> the web-page indicated for that, there is nothing (yet) for 14.04.
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/14.04/release/MD5SUMS
>>
> Ali:
>
> Thank you very much.  The information is there, and the MD5SUM matched.

At your service :)

They always forget to update this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuHashes

Sometimes, you need to wait few days until someone remembers that and
sometimes, we need to log a bug if that would take long time. I remember
they were so fast when 13.10 was released but guess everyone is having a
party and forgot to update it for 14.04 :P

Have fun!

I do need a well-deserve long vacation:
http://ubuntugnome.org/ubuntu-gnome-14-04-lts-is-released/

--