Lubuntu Manual

lubuntu at pierregobin.fr lubuntu at pierregobin.fr
Wed Apr 16 19:15:59 UTC 2014

Le 09.04.2014 13:06, Ali Linx a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else but I'm only
> subscribed to this mailing list and I'm afraid I can't subscribe to
> any other Lubuntu Mailing List at the moment. I was simply wondering
> if there is any update for Lubuntu Manual? any hope it will be
> available for Trusty Tahr Cycle?
>
> I'm asking because such Manual will be useful not only for Lubuntu
> Users but perhaps for all the other flavors. And not just for the
> Ubuntu Flavor, but perhaps other systems as well. That of course, if
> the efforts and ideas to be dedicated to this manual is special and of
> high quality :)
>
> You may want to have a look at Fedora's Documentation. It's IMHO one
> of the best among all FOSS and GNU/Linux Projects.
>
> I appreciate if someone could share the light in this regard :)
>
> Many thanks!
>
> --
> Ali/amjjawad
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

I am afraid that nothing has been done about Lubuntu Manual.

I was among the volunteers, but, as many people, I ran out of time.

I am still convinced that such manual would be essential, especially as
Lubuntu 14.04 is LTS and Windows XP is over.

Maybe a "Quick Start Guide" would be possible to make.

Regards,
Pierre Gobin