Lubuntu prerelease live - gparted is disabled

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:11:57 UTC 2014

2014-04-15 13:02, George DiceGeorge skrev:
> Lubuntu prerelease live
> gparted is disabled
>
> I booted off the CD
> and wanted to rename and resize partitions
> so that I can install another OS
> but those options are greyed out
> as if it wanted a master password
> but there's nowhere to enter any password.
>
> [george]

Gparted works for me (in a live session of 'Lubuntu Trusty desktop i386
final'), I have it running right now.

If the swap partition is grabbed, you may need to swapoff, which is
possible from within gparted. Right-click on the partition and select
swapoff. And you can unmount partitions with file systems, if they are
mounted (except the currently active partitions).

Good luck
Nio