use caps-lock as on windows

swuensch swuensch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 19:35:32 UTC 2014

Hallo,

I want to use the caps-lock key on my keyboard the same way as on windows.
There it was possible to type special characters like !"§$%&/() by using
the caps-lock on lubuntu you will write the numbers and only by using the
shift key it is possible to write these special characters.

This is a problem for e.g. one armed people. It can be very hard to press
both keys at the same time. How can I change this. I already ask on
#lubuntu some days ago, but they redirected me to the mailing list as
nobody knew an answer. Searching on google didn't help me much.

Regards,
Sk!d