Lubuntu 14.04 Beta Testing

Wed Apr 9 19:33:01 UTC 2014

On 04/09/2014 12:18 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> I had hoped that UXA acceleration would have helped also that card.
>
> Is the driver in 12.04 (for example LXLE and Xubuntu) working?
Nio:

On that machine, 12.04 works fine (I have UbuntuStudio 12.04 in another
partition on that machine).

I started seeing the 'jagged' color gradients on Lubuntu 13.04 (I
think), and definitely on 13.10 (in Lubuntu).  UbuntuStudio doesn't have
the smooth color-gradients in its wallpaper, so I'll have to find the
Lubuntu wallpaper file, and try displaying it in UbuntuStudio 12.04.

I will let you know if it doesn't work on UbuntuStudio 12.04.

--
Sincerely,
Aere