Lubuntu 14.04 Beta Testing

Tue Apr 8 15:45:09 UTC 2014

On 04/08/2014 01:18 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> The problem with audio is new to me. If you have the time, please
> report it as a bug at launchpad.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Any idea what package I would report the 'first boot only' audio problem
against?

I probably should  see if I can reproduce the problem before I report
it.  With that in mind, I think I'll try installing on my 450 megahertz
Pentium 3 machine, and see what happens.

I will try the manually-configured "uxa" acceleration method, just for
my own benefit.  That isn't something I would suggest for users to do
(especially given what you have to do if it causes problems).