Lubuntu 14.04 Beta Testing

Tue Apr 8 15:35:50 UTC 2014

On 04/08/2014 06:24 AM, Israel wrote:
> Is your home on a separate partition?  If so, it may be that you
> booted using a configuration from your old installation and then
> rebooting it gave you the correct one.
> Just a guess, really... but I think I may have had a similar issue
> once :)
Israel:

I have not been creating a separate partition for my home directory,
especially on test machines (where I test different 'flavors' of Ubuntu
and even other Linux distributions).  I fear that what works for one
Ubuntu variant might cause problems for another Ubuntu variant.

So my home folder is just what got created during the installation process.