AbiWord crashes

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:20:17 UTC 2014

On 04/07/2014 08:04 PM, Todor Latev wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My first email message since I joined the club last week!
> I'd like to report AbiWord crashes that I'm experiencing while trying
> to open a particular .doc file
> Using lubuntu 13.10
> Not sure if this is the correct forum, if not - please direct me to
> the right place/person
> I can supply the offending file as well
>
> Cheers,
> TL

Welcome.  If you can consistently get it to crash, then you've found a
proper bug.

 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs#How_to_report_bugs

If you open a terminal(ctrl-alt-t) and use 'ubuntu-bug' with the package
name, it will start collecting data.

	ubuntu-bug abiword

You'll need a launchpad account to finish registering the bug.  Then
you'll be able to attach the document that causes the crash.  That will
help the Abiword developers be able to duplicate the problem.

regards,
/Lars