Viewnior

farinet at arcor.de farinet at arcor.de
Mon Apr 7 16:00:58 UTC 2014

I remember times ago when i still was running lubuntu on a Powermac
there was some discussion on using Viewnior instead of gpicview. Now, is
that anymore interesting in view of the fusion between razor-qt and lxde
(lxde giving up gtk for qt)?

In any case, since personally i like viewnior more than gpicview i tried
to install it - both ways, using the debian sid package and compiling
it. But both ways were unsuccessful due to unfullfilled dependencies.

Is there no way? I'm using lubuntu 13.10 (and i'm quite happy with,
incredibly i'm using less memory than with my fluxbox setup!).

Thanks in advance for any hint!