downloading lubuntu 14.04 problems

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:48:24 UTC 2014

This is a bug people have discussed here recently...

  username=lubuntu, no password press enter

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1281323

Hopefully this will be fixed in time for the release date :)
Thank you for testing out this Beta release!  If you could also mark the
bug as affecting you that would be helpful!