[Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu 14.04: live cd/dvd asking for password after screen coming from standby

Iberê Fernandes ibere.fernandes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:09:19 UTC 2014

>>> One more info from Facebook users:
>>> In live cd for Lubuntu 14.04 beta 2: username=lubuntu, no password press enter
>>>
>>> Question from my side:
>>> Is that an expected behavior?
>>>

>> This has been the behaviour, when you log out (to the log in screen) for
>> many versions:
>>
>> username=lubuntu, no password press enter
>>
>> But I don't think you have been logged out automatically before. I have
>> not had the patience to wait that long, so I haven't noticed it ... yes,
>> I would say it is a bug.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Nio
>
> It's on PPC, too.  My preference would be that the Live session not lock
> with a password.  Screen blanking by itself is fine.
>
> Regards,
> /Lars

Guys,

Thank you for all your feedback.

I believe Phill has just asked Julien to have a look at this.

Brendan, thank you for the bug number:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1281323

I've just added myself to see how it evolves.

Regards,
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes