lshw

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:49:30 UTC 2013

Hi Lars,

Obviouly it is wrong information about your dual core cpu. But who
knows, it might be showing bad info to lshw.

I don't think there is anything wrong in the report about my two xeon
cpus with two cores each.

I think it is also OK with my Intel i5 processor. lshw reports it as one
cpu with physical id: 4 and with cores=2 and threads=4,

while /proc/cpuinfo contains one section for each of processors 0,1,2,3.

Best regards
Nio